I am a researcher and lecturer at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences (SUAS). Here I am a member of the Applied Data Science Lab. The courses to lecture are in the field of Signal Processing, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning and Image Processing for the degree programs of Information Technology & Systems Management (Bachelor- & Masters-Level) and Applied Image & Signal Processing (Masters-level, Joint Master with the Paris-Lodron University Salzburg). Before SUAS, I spent 2 years as a researcher at medPhoton, working in the field of Medical Physics and Image Processing applying AI for image quality improvements for Cone-Beam CTs.
My current research is still a todo.
For course materials please be referred to the SUAS LMS.
- (WS 2020) AISM1DSPPT - Digital Signal Processing 1 Project
- (WS 2020) AISM1HOSIL - Hardware Oriented Signal Processing 1
- (WS 2020) AISM1DSPIL/ITSM1DSVIL - Digital Signal Processing 1 Lab
- (WS 2020) ITSB5DAPIL - Data Analysis with Python
- (SS 2020) AISM2DSPPT - Digital Signal Processing 2 Project
- (SS 2020) AISM2DSPIL/ITSM2DSVIL - Digital Signal Processing 2 Lab
- (SS 2020) ITSB2EPHLB - Experimental Physics Lab
- 2020-02-13 @ JKU Linz, Institute for Computational Perception