I am a researcher and lecturer at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences (SUAS). Here I am a member of the Applied Data Science Lab. The courses to lecture are in the field of Signal Processing, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning and Image Processing for the degree programs of Information Technology & Systems Management (Bachelor- & Masters-Level) and Applied Image & Signal Processing (Masters-level, Joint Master with the Paris-Lodron University Salzburg). Before SUAS, I spent 2 years as a researcher at medPhoton, working in the field of Medical Physics and Image Processing applying AI for image quality improvements for Cone-Beam CTs.
For course materials please be referred to the SUAS LMS.
- (WS20) AISM1DSPPT - Digital Signal Processing 1 Project
- (WS20) AISM1HOSIL - Hardware Oriented Signal Processing 1
- (WS20) AISM1DSPIL/ITSM1DSVIL - Digital Signal Processing 1 Lab
- (WS20) ITSB5DAPIL - Data Analysis with Python
- (WS20) ITSM3DELIL - Deep Leaning Lab
- (SS20) AISM2DSPPT - Digital Signal Processing 2 Project
- (SS20) AISM2DSPIL/ITSM2DSVIL - Digital Signal Processing 2 Lab
- (SS20) ITSB2EPHLB - Experimental Physics Lab
- (SS20) ITSB4MSTLB - Measurement and Control Technology Lab
Supervision of Theses
For requests on supervision for Bachelor- and Master Theses, please reach out to me via e-mail, stating your field of interest, a possible topic, or the company the internship is conducted at. Even if your idea of the topic is not that clear at the moment, still reach out to me if you are interested in working with me. The topic can be refined/adjusted together.
My current research is concerned with neural machine translation, natural language processing, deep learning, and reinforcment learning.
Currently I am only working in the InterReg funded project DataKMU.
- 2020-02-13 @ JKU Linz, Institute for Computational Perception